A VIGOROUS WORK OUT… PAMPERING MASSAGE… EARLY MORNING YOGA… HOW DO YOU GIVE YOUR BODY THE HOLIDAY YOU DESERVE?
OLYMPIC GRADE EQUIPMENT FROM TECHNOGYM!
Open to the Public 6:00am to 9:00pm 7 days a week
- Equipment: Cardio & Circuit Room: State-of-the-Art 2013 TechnoGym fitness equipment featuring Visioweb Interactive Touchscreens with Workout Tracking Software, Television and Internet. 13 Lifecycle GX exercise bikes.
- Equipment includes: 2 Recumbent Bicycles, 2 Upright Bicycles, 5 Treadmills, 3 Varios, 2 Synchro, 1 Crossover and 2 “Concept 2” Rowers. 13 Life Fitness Group Exercise Bikes.
- Stretching & Conditioning Aerobic/Yoga Rooms: Private sunlit space featuring a variety of classes for all your exercise needs. (Yoga mats provided for classes)
- Cycling Room: Group Cycling room with 13 state of the art Life Fitness Bikes. Smooth comfortable ride with a console that gives constant feedback during your workout.
- Free Weight Room: Fully equipped Weight Training Facility, Leg Press, Smith Machine & other active & passive strength pieces.
- Aquatics Center: 75 X 21 foot “Spring Water” swimming pool, ranging in depth from 3.5 to 9 feet, Red Cross compliant, maintained at 83 degrees. A lap lane, handicapped lift, Pool side shower.
- Sauna, Steam & Whirlpool
- Private Trainers are available for one on one training and supervision by contract.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Room: Private & family dressing areas, showers.Spa at Mansion House Facials Massage Body Wraps Natural Nails Hair Removal Whether a workout in our gym, pampering pedicure in our day-spa, or a swim in our 75 foot long “mineral spring” pool, guests of our Martha’s Vineyard hotel have a wide array of treats for body and soul. From yoga and Pilates classes, to body wraps and facials, plus the warmth of the sauna and steam-room, our Health Club & Spa is an affordable luxury that makes your Martha’s Vineyard vacation special. Our Martha’s Vineyard spa packages deliver relaxation in a host of ways.Our clay wraps and facials originate from the Vineyard itself. “Moshup’s Mud” is special clay legally harvested by tribal members for the Spa at Mansion House, named for the legendary father of the Wampanoag Tribe of Gay Head.